Car Title Loans California 2018 Reviews
Are you looking to get a car title loan in 2018? Are you looking to find Car Title Loan California 2018 Reviews to help you make a good decision? Consider checking out The Net Lender and their track record.
Watch this video and continue to read the article below:
- No pressure sales team – we don’t want to pressure you into making a decision
- Education based – we have dozens of articles that explain how car title loans work in California for 2018 (and previous years)
- We have a frequently asked questions page here on auto title loans.
- Check out some of TNL Car Title loan’s reviews.
- And More
Most people who are looking to get an auto title loan have many questions, and our goal is to take the time to educate you on the pro’s and con’s of title loans.
Car Title Loans California 2018 Reviews – Learn More!
Some of the benefits of car title loans are as follows:
- You can get money quickly
- You can have a poor credit rating
- You can have medical bills, a foreclosure, or a past bankruptcy
- The loan is based on the equity in your car.
Some of the downside of auto title loans are:
- The interests can be really high – so it is recommended to only use them as a short-term borrowing situation
- If you don’t make your monthly payment you can lose your vehicle – similar to any loan
- There may be lower interest options out there
- In California the minimum loan amount you can get for an uncapped interest title loan is $2,500 – this is decided by the California department of business oversight.
If you are curious about getting a car title loan in California contact us today or fill out the application form on this website. Call us at 888-539-2135 or contact us here.