Get the facts on car title loans in California with no credit check
Many times people find themselves in need of quick cash or facing a financial emergency. One option that is available for people who need money quickly is to get a car title loan. The Net Lender provides individuals with a way to get cash quickly and easily by borrowing against the equity in a vehicle. These loans are called car title loans, and also go by the names of pink slip loans, vehicle title loans, and sometimes vehicle collateral loans.
A main question that people often have regarding car title loans is this:
Can You Get Car Title Loans In California With No Credit Check?
Go ahead and read the article, or if you prefer, just watch this short video and it will answer your question:
The answer is not a simple yes or no…the answer is it depends on the lender. In general, most lenders are going to want to check your past credit and see your credit history to some degree. First, you must understand that there are pro’s and con’s to title loans.
Secondly, you need to understand how how title loan credit reporting works.
Lastly, you need to understand that in general companies who do not pull your credit when you get a title loan are going to, in general, charge more for interest for their auto title loans. This is because without knowing your current or past credit history you are a higher risk to the lender. The less information a lender has, the worse picture they have of your current financial situation. The more information a lender has, on the other hand, the better picture a lender will have. This does not guarantee that you will get a higher or lower interest rate, but it is something that car title loan companies take into account.
What are the other things that they take into account? They are as follows:
- The Brand of Your Vehicle: For example: Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, BMW, Honda, Subaru, etc.
- The Model of Your Vehicle: A Ford Raptor, a Chevy Corvette, a BMW 3 Series, a Honda Accord
- The Mileage on your Vehicle: Generally, vehicles that have more than 200,000 miles are not going to qualify with a lender, but this is not always the case. This article here will explain more on high mileage title loans.
- Other specific details on your vehicle: These include the trim, any manufacturer specifics, and if the vehicle has a salvage title. Of course the year of the car is also important because newer cars tend to be worth more. For information on getting an auto title loan for older cars go to the link.
- Your monthly income – in California a car title loan lender generally wants to see at least an income of $1,200 a month so that they know you can repay the loan. This will not guarantee you get an auto title loan–it’s just a general standard that most lenders use.
- Additional streams or sources of revenue – if you have investments like rental properties, or royalties, or other sources of income a lender will want to know this.
- Personal identification – a lender will want to see your identification
- Full coverage insurance on the vehicle – If you get a title loan on your vehicle you must understand the following: The Lender is taking a financial interest in your vehicle, and so if your vehicle is damaged or destroyed in a cash, the lender is going to want insurance to protect their financial interest. So, almost every single title loan lender requires that a borrower have full coverage insurance on his or her car title loan.
- Professional references – a Lender is going to want to see your current job status, and also take into account your past history
- Personal references – this is dependent on the lender. While some lenders place more weight on this than others, lenders often times want to have a list of personal references.
If you don’t know your credit score there are several ways to check your credit online.
If you are considering getting a car title loan in California call up The Net Lender today. We can be reached toll free at 888-539-2065. Our staff is highly trained, polite, and will take time to answer your questions and help you get the information you need. Call today 888-539-2065 or fill out the application form on this page. Within minutes you can find out how much cash you can get.