Can you get a car title loan with no job?
This is a common question in the auto title loan industry. Many people who need cash quickly are looking to get a vehicle collateral loan or pink slip loan. Many people want to know:
Is it possible to get a vehicle title loan or pink slip loan with no job?
The answer is: It depends. First and foremost you need to understand what an auto title loan is how and how it works.
Watch this video and continue to read the article below for answers.
- The first thing a lender will look at is the year of your vehicle, along with the make, model, and mileage
- The lender wants to make sure that the car, pickup truck, or vehicle you want to get a title loan with no job has…
- A clear title – meaning you own the title free and clear
- It is not a salvage (although if the vehicle is new enough and has low enough mileage and is paid off they may not matter)
- Professional references
- Personal references
- Full coverage insurance
- And what is your monthly income?
If you have a monthly income of at least $1,500 you can (potentially) get an auto title loan or vehicle collateral loan with no job.
The lender is more concerned about you being able to prove you have a monthly income to be able to repay the loan. Sometimes, people have additional sources of income such as rental income, passive income from investments, settlements from lawsuits, or other forms of income without a job. If you can prove the income you have without a job is reliable you can potentially get an auto title loan with no job.
Call 888)-539-2184 or fill out the application form on the website.