How to get the best car title loan in California
If you are in a financial emergency and live in California TNL Car Title loans can help you get cash quickly. The purpose of this article is to explain:
How to get the best vehicle collateral loan in California!
Watch the video or continue to read the article below!
Pink Slip Loans in California: How to get the best ones!
Title loans have several different names: Vehicle collateral loans, pink slip loans, auto title loans…and they generally function the same way. You put up your car’s title to get money and the lender using your car as collateral will lend you money. The company will loan you a percentage of the value of your car–typically somewhere around 60-80%. You need to understand that companies in California who issue car title loans are in business to make money. They are not charities and the interest rates can be extremely high. So, title loans are best used for short-term emergencies like unexpected medical expenses, emergency repairs, and other situations. If you don’t pay the monthly payment on your vehicle title loan the lender can repossess your vehicle. The lender is not a charity and they have bills to pay and are in business to make money. With that in mind, here are several tips to help you get the best car title loan possible.
- Be willing to shop around. At The Net Lender we have several options for you to choose from.
- You can negotiate your rate – whatever the lender proposes is not the final number.
- The higher your income and better your job and other financial numbers — the more power you have and therefore should be able to get a lower rate
- Make sure your car has full-coverage insurance on it. This won’t affect the rate you get on your car title loan, but a lender will require it. Why? Because they are lending you money and if your vehicle gets damaged the lender will be first on the title and will want to get paid their money first.
- Most companies are going to only want to lend you money on a car that has under 200,000 miles. There are some exceptions to this like trucks with diesel engines–but that isn’t always the case.
- Most car title loan companies WILL look at your credit score. They will take that into account on your interest rate, and also you need to understand that since lenders of pink slip loans are in a riskier business they may not place as much importance on your credit score.
These are just a few tips if you need to get a car title loan and live in or around California. There are many different areas to get the best car title loan.
Just call Call Us 888-539-2065!
Or, fill out the application on this website and someone will be in touch with you soon! If you call and nobody answers, just leave a message and someone will return your call promptly!