Here are 10 popular attractions in Indianapolis, Indiana:
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway – Home of the Indianapolis 500, one of the most famous auto races in the world. Visitors can take a tour of the track and museum.
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis – The world’s largest children’s museum, featuring hands-on exhibits, interactive displays, and educational programs.
- White River State Park – A scenic park in downtown Indianapolis, featuring several museums, a zoo, and the Indiana State Museum.
- Lucas Oil Stadium – Home of the Indianapolis Colts, this modern stadium also hosts concerts and other events.
- Indianapolis Zoo – A large zoo with a wide variety of animals and exhibits, including a dolphin show and a butterfly garden.
- Indianapolis Museum of Art – A world-renowned art museum with over 54,000 works of art spanning 5,000 years of history.
- Monument Circle – A historic landmark in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, featuring a 284-foot tall monument dedicated to the state’s Civil War veterans.
- Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art – A museum dedicated to the art and culture of Native Americans and the American West.
- Indiana Statehouse – A historic building that houses the offices of the Governor and the General Assembly of Indiana.
- Indiana War Memorial – A complex of buildings and monuments dedicated to the memory of Indiana veterans, featuring a museum, a theater, and several outdoor memorials.
To learn more go here.
To discover places to eat in Indianpolis go here.