Learn more about Anaheim California
Anaheim, a popular southern California destination and the epicenter of Orange Anaheim, a popular southern California destination and the epicenter of Orange County’s most popular attractions! Anaheim is home to the world-famous Disneyland and Disney California Adventure theme parks as wells as home to famous hockey and baseball teams. Anaheim is the most populated city in Orange County. There are plenty of things to do and see in this busy city, so here are some fun facts and stops along the way while you’re here!
Fun Facts About Anaheim:
- Every night Disneyland has a fireworks display with Tinkerbell flying over the castle. The first Tinkerbell to ever fly over the castle was a circus performer of 70 years old!
- Disneyland was built in 365 days
- The boysenberry was invented in Anaheim by a man named Rudolph Boysen, who bred together blackberries, loganberries, and raspberries.
- The first Carl’s Jr. to ever open was in Anaheim
- One of the largest annual Halloween parades in the U.S. is in Anaheim.
- The Anaheim Ducks ice hockey team is named after “The Mighty Ducks” which was a cartoon movie.
- The first city to ever be established in Orange County was Anaheim
- Steven Martin and Michelle Pfeiffer worked at Disneyland in the 1950s.
- The original purpose of Anaheim was for growing grapes to make wine
- The Anaheim Convention Center is the largest of its kind on the west coast.
If you are in need of cash and have bad or poor credit but equity in your car or truck contact TNL Car Title loans of Anaheim, California Today.
Things to do in Anaheim
The famous park is open 365 days a year and fun for the whole family, with every Disney character and different themed lands and rides inside the park
Information: 1313 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA, 92802; phone: (714) 781-4565
Disney California Adventure Park
Also known as DCA or Disney California Adventure, is a themed park owned by Disney dedicated to the California culture and lifestyle with themed rides and attractions
Information: 1313 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA, 92802; phone : (714) 781-4565
- Angel’s Stadium
Home to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, this ballpark has made a lot of history for their home team.
Information: 2000 Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA, 92806; phone: (714) 940-2000
- Anaheim Packing District
An open food court with local vendors and gourmet eats and bars.
440 S Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA, 92805; phone : (714) 553-7225
- Downtown Disney
An outdoor shopping mall just outside of the Disneyland Resort and Disney California Adventure Park, with several restaurants and Disney-themed shops.
Information: 1313 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA, 92802; phone: (714) 781-4565
- Honda Center
An indoor arena for a variety of sports and home to the Anaheim Ducks.
Information : 2695 Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA, 92806