Learn more about Santa Ana
Santa Ana is located in Southern California next to the Santa Ana River. It is located approximately 10 miles away from the coast of California. It was founded in 1869 and is in Orange County–and it is also part of the Greater Los Angeles Area. Santa Ana is the county seat and the second largest city in Orange County, California.
The population of Santa Ana is 329,427 as of 2011 which makes it the 57th largest city by population in the United States of America. Santa is known for its population density. Only Boston, San Francisco, and New York are more densely population than Santa Ana. If you are in Santa Ana, California and need money With residents of 250,000 or higher, Santa Ana was ranked the 4th largest city in the United States by Forbes magazine.
Santa Ana has Interstate 5 (the I-5) run through the city. The Santa Ana Mountains are also named after the city of Santa Ana. Santa Ana is also famous for the Santa Ana winds. These are seasonal winds which fuel the occasional wildfire throughout Southern California. Santa Ana is home to the Office of Manage and Budget.
There are many things to do in Santa Ana, California. Here are just a few things happening in Santa Ana, California:
- Riverview Golf Course: 1800 W Santa Clara Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- Willowick Municipal Golf Course: 3017 W 5th St, Santa Ana, CA 92703
- Ronald W Reagan Federal Courthouse: 411 W 4th St #1-053, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Newhope Branch Santa Ana Public Library: 122 N Newhope St, Santa Ana, CA 92703
- Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle House: 120 W Civic Center Dr, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Bowers Museum of Cultural Art: 2002 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- Santa Ana City Hall: 22 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Santa Ana Public Library: 26 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center: 1000 E Santa Ana Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Heritage Museum of Orange County (Kellogg House): 3101 W Harvard St, Santa Ana, CA 92704
- Old Orange County Courthouse: 211 W Santa Ana Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Rankin Building: 117 W 4th St; Santa Ana, California 92701
- Dexter’s Chomp House: 300 W 2nd St Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Zawiya Perspective: 1800 E Garry Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705
There are other things you can do in Santa Ana. The Bowers Museum, the CSUF Grand Central Art Center, The Delhi Park and El Salvador Park, the Discovery Science Center, the Downtown Santa Ana Historic Districts, the Santa Ana Civic Center, and the Santa Ana Zoo are fun things for you to do when visiting Santa Ana, California.