Car Title Loans Near Me in California
If you find yourself facing a financial emergency and live in California one thing you can look into getting is a car title loan. The Net Lender is one of California’s premier lending companies that help people get emergency cash by borrowing against the equity in their car, pickup truck, SUV, van, or other vehicle.
First and foremost, you can reach the Net Lender at 888-539-2184 TOLL FREE or fill out an application on this website. We service practically every city in California and can get you money generally within a day or 2 to as little as a few hours.
Watch this video and then continue to read more below to discover more!
Auto title loans near me in California
What is needed to get a car title loan in the state of California? The following is a list of requirements needed to get an auto title loan:
- A vehicle with enough equity to qualify for a loan. In the state of California auto title loans are regulated by the California department of business oversight. So to get a loan your vehicle has to have enough equity to qualify. A lender will use a program like the Kelly Blue Book to determine the value of your car on the resale market. You will rarely, if ever, get a loan on your vehicle for the 100% of the vehicle’s resale value. Lender’s typically will lend 60 to 80% of the vehicle’s value. Why? Because cars go down in value and lenders want to protect their financial interest.
- You will need insurance on your vehicle, more than liability insurance, to be able to get a vehicle collateral loan. The lender is taking a vested interest in your vehicle, and will want to ensure that if your vehicle is destroyed in a crash, you can pay off the loan. This is like any car loan that exists today, so keep that in mind.
- Identification is essential. The lender wants to know who you are.
- The good news is that your credit score and history is not as important as other factors are.
- You will need to verify that you have income of at least $1,200 a month. This is a requirement of getting a title loan. The lender wants to make sure that you have enough monthly income to be able to pay off your loan.
- The lender will need to know the mileage on your car. The lender will run this mileage against a database to see if the odometer has been tampered with. Cars, unless they have diesel engines, generally will not qualify for a loan unless they have less than 200,000 miles on them. However, there is a chance they can qualify for a low vehicle loan amount.
- The make, model, and trim of your vehicle will be important. The more valuable your car is, the more money you can borrow. The equity in your car, truck, SUV, van, or motorcycle is the main criteria on getting a loan.
- A title loan is a secured loan–meaning that you are using your vehicle as collateral. Generally, secured loans have a lower interest rate than an unsecured personal loan because the lender has less risk because you are pledging your vehicle. So, please understand that if you do not pay your monthly payments and get behind, although lenders are willing to work with you–they will not go without payment without repossessing your car. They are in business to make money.
- The lender will want to know your current employment status–if you are self employed, or have a job right now, or own a business. Furthermore, professional and personal references will be asked for.
California title loans near me:
If you live anywhere in California call us TOLL FREE at 888-539-2184. You will find our staff is easy to deal with, professional, and is dedicated to helping you get the answers to the questions you have. We don’t believe in a high pressure sales approach.