What’s A Title Loan Company Near Me?
Are you having a financial emergency and need money quickly? Sometimes we are all faced with situations beyond our control and the worst luck hits us no matter how hard we have worked, prepared, or planned. Sometimes your emergency account can be drained and you can be left with no money for an urgent situation.
Consider a pink slip loan for an emergency if you need a loan near you.
A pink slip loan, also called a vehicle or auto collateral loan or title loan is a loan based upon the equity in your car, pickup truck, van, motorcycle, or motor home. A lender will loan you the money so you can tend to this financial emergency you are having.
What do you need to be able to qualify for money and to get a loan? The process is quite simple:
- You must have full coverage insurance on the vehicle. Why? Because the lender who is giving you the money will have what is called a financial interest in your vehicle. If the vehicle is damaged or totaled, the lender will want want you to be able to pay off the loan.
- You must have an income of at least $1,500 a month. If you don’t have at least $1,500 a month in verifiable income you can still see if you qualify, but your chances go down.
- A vehicle, unless it has a diesel engine in it, with less than 200,000 miles.
- A vehicle that has a clean/clear title and normally does not have a salvage title on it.
There are some personal things you will need to qualify for an auto title loan:
- You will need to provide identification. You need to prove who you are, and have a valid driver’s license
- You will need to have possession of the vehicle
- You will need possession of the vehicle’s title
- The vehicle will need an inspection
How will you get the money?
There are several ways and it depends on the lender you use. Sometimes a lender will send you money via an ACH or a bank wire. Sometimes a lender will have you pickup your money at a location. There are multiple options?
How fast can you get the money on a loan near me?
Depending on how quickly you get the documentation and required paperwork to the lender, you can sometimes get the money in as fast as a few hours. But, this really depends on several factors.