TNL Car Title Loans: Easy, Fast, and Convenient Loans
What Are Car Title Loans? How Do Car Title Loans Work?
Car title loans are secured loans, which use your vehicle to back the loan. In the case of a car title loan, customers borrow against the value of their vehicle. This means that lenders will use your car’s value to determine your loan amount. For example, if your vehicle’s current market value is $6,000, then your loan amount can be up to $6,000. Borrowers can still keep their car for personal use, but will need to transfer the vehicle title to the lender in order to back their loan. Should a borrower default on the loan and is unable to repay the loan in full, vehicle ownership will be transferred to the lender to cover the debt. However, when the loan is paid off, the lender will transfer the title back to the borrower’s name.
Why TNL Car Title Loans Is More Reliable Than The Bank
Car title loans are one of the best alternative loans you can get when you don’t meet the typical loan requirements at a bank or larger financial institution. Banks have a longer loan approval process along with stricter conditions, which, unfortunately, remove a desperately needed financial solution for many people. Emergencies, accidents, and a bad turn of events can happen to anyone, and when people are hit hard by life’s unpredictable events, banks are not a reliable source for immediate support. Urgent problems and emergencies require quick solutions and banks tend to have a slower process. When time is running against you, banks will not be able to give you the support you need. However, alternative lenders such as TNL Car Title Loans offer quick financial solutions for borrowers under a time constraint. With no time to waste, TNL Car Title Loans cuts down loan approval time to less than 15 minutes. That means you can get approved for your loan fast and be on your way to getting things done. Even customers with bad credit scores can be approved for a car title loan should their vehicle qualify.
Car title loans are an ideal option for people who:
- need to get cash in less than 48 hours
- need an urgent loan to pay for an emergency such as surgery, hospital bills, funeral expenses, house repair, utility bills, school tuition, etc.
- have a low, poor, or no credit score
- have credit card debt
- need to build their credit
- are unable to get approved by banks in time
- are repeatedly turned down by the banks
- own a vehicle and need to take out a loan
How Much Money Can I Get?
The amount of money you can receive from a car title loan is entirely dependent on the value of your vehicle. If your car’s current market value is $50,000 you will be able to get a loan up to $50,000. Vehicles that are newer than 1999 will typically receive a higher loan amount.
What Are The Eligibility Requirements?
With a car title loan, your eligibility for your loan is based entirely on your vehicle value. You can get an estimate for your vehicle value right away by filling out this form or by calling 888-663-7074. In addition, if your vehicle has enough value, you can be approved for a loan even with a bad credit score. This is one of the main benefits of a car title loan: you won’t need to worry about being disqualified because of your credit score. However, to be eligible, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have proof of income of at least $1,500 a month
- Vehicle must have insurance and registration
- Must own the vehicle with no car payments
- Must have the vehicle title or pink slip
What If I Have Bad Credit?
A poor credit score will not affect your eligibility for a car title loan. Instead, to qualify for a car title loan, you will need a car that carries enough value to back your loan. So even if you have bad credit, poor payment history, or credit card debt, you can still be approved for a car title loan if your car qualifies for your loan. In fact, car title loans can be helpful for the borrower who needs to rebuild their credit. When a borrower consistently makes payments on time in the right amount, a car title loan can help build up the borrower’s credit score since TNL Car Title Loans reports to the three large credit bureaus.
What Can I Use The Loan For?
When you get a car title loan with TNL Car Title Loans, you’ll be able to use your loan for anything you need. Whether it’s to cover the costs of an emergency home repair or the costs of your utility bills, TNL Car Title Loans can help you with your financial situation.
How Fast Can I Receive Money?
Our customers have been able to receive their loan in as little as 24 hours. To expedite your process, we highly recommend our customers prepare the appropriate documents and paperwork in advance. This will cut down your processing time and help you receive your loan faster.
How Many Steps Are There To Get My Loan?
Getting your loan is as simple as 3 easy steps.
1. Apply online or call us at 888-663-7074. Right away, a loan officer will help you determine if your car is eligible for your loan and will tell you your loan amount.
2. Turn in your paperwork and documents. Once approved for the loan, you will need to turn in the appropriate paperwork and documents required in order to process your loan. This includes:
- a copy of your ID or driver’s license
- proof of income of at least $1500 a month or pay stubs
- Your car title or pink slip (this will be required for your loan)
We highly recommend preparing your paperwork and getting your documents in order as you apply. The faster you are able to provide your paperwork and documents, the faster you will be able to receive your loan. Your loan officer will also discuss and schedule a repayment plan to your fitting and help you decide how flexible your term is. Repayment plans can be anywhere from a few months to 36 months depending on how you want to repay your loan. You can pay off your loan as early as you’d like with no prepayment penalties. We encourage our customers to take this route in order to save money and avoid interest payments.
3. Choose how you want to receive your loan. You can choose if you want to receive your loan by check or deposit into your account. You’ll also be able to access your money through any MoneyGram location, which can be found in stores such as Walmart and CVS.
How Does Repayment Work?
Your repayment plan will be determined by you and your loan officer. Payment plans can be as flexible as a few months long to a 36-month term. Paying off your loan early is highly encouraged since there are no prepayment penalties and will help you avoid the risk of defaulting on your loan.