Installment Loans For Bad Credit? Yes, It’s Possible!
Are you interested in getting an installment loan and have bad credit but are not sure you can qualify for a loan? Rest assured, The Net Lender, may be able to help you get a loan within as little as 24 hours or faster. Your past credit history isn’t super important. If you have had a bankruptcy in the past, a foreclosure, a car repossessed, or more you still may be able to qualify with TNL car title loans.
Now, please understand that lenders are in business to make money for the owners, employees, and to help customers, so a lender is unlikely to loan you 100% of the value of your car, because if you do not make your regular payments the lender may end up repossessing your car. The other requirements to get an installment loan with bad credit are as follows. This is not a complete list of requirements, but you serve more as a guideline.
- A vehicle that qualifies. The vehicle generally needs to have less than 200,000 miles
- A free or title free of liens
- In most cases the title needs NOT be a salvage title, but it is not a deal breaker if your car has been in an accident, so go ahead and call The Net Lender anyway
- You must be able to prove you make at least $1,200 a month
- Full coverage insurance on the vehicle will be required, and you must be able to show documentation that you have this
- You must have possession of the title to get an installment loan if you have bad credit
- Identification is important
- Pictures of the vehicle
- An accurate picture and reading of the odometer
- Personal references
- Professional references
This is a start of what you will need. When calling TNL it is best to have the mileage available and also the VIN available so you can speak to a representative and figure out how much you qualify for. There is no risk in just calling to see if your vehicle will qualify. Our staff has been trained to be polite, professional, and efficient. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call us TOLL FREE (888) 663-7074 or fill out an application form on the website. All information will be kept confidential.